Prof. dr hab. inż. Grzegorz Różyński
1986 M.Sc. in Engineering, Gdansk University of Technology, Department of Hydraulic Engineering,
1993 Doctor of Engineering, Institute of Hydraulic Engineering PAS,
1994 Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, British Council,
1994 Master of Environmental Management, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
2004 Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering,
2023 Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, appointed by the President of the Republic of Poland.
- Processing of random signals generated in marine coastal areas
- Integrated Management of Coastal Areas
- Impact of climate change on the functioning of coastal zones.
- Author and co-author of more than 40 scientific articles, 1986-,
- Author of a scientific monograph on the analysis of large data sets generated in coastal zones
coastal zones (2004),
- Lead author of two chapters of a monograph on sustainable floodplain management
- Member of the Marine Research Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences, 2017-,
- Board member of the Integrated Joint Programming Initiative
Healthy and Sustainable Seas and Oceans (JPI Oceans, representing MEiN, 2012-.