Monika Flisek, M.Sc.
One of the most experienced engineers in Poland specialising in the design, construction and operation of hydropower plants, owner of several SHPP facilities.
Associated with the All-Poland Chamber of Leather Industry since 2017. Director of OIBS and Plenipotentiary of the All-Poland Chamber of Leather Industry for development. Co-organiser of the Poznań International Fair.
Tasks carried out:
- Cooperation with Leather Entrepreneurs from all over Poland,
- Knowledge of the leather industry market,
- Coordinator of the International CORNET Project (LeatherProBio) since 2020,
- Participation and organisation of expert activities,
- Conducting training activities for companies,
- Organisation of foreign training lectures for companies
- Cooperation with Ministries, Embassies, with Scientific Institutes and Universities,
- Building and maintaining good relations with clients,
- Acquisition of new clients and orders,
- Presentation and promotion of OIBS on the national and international market,
- Coordinator of the International CORNET Project ( ReProcessShoe) since 2023.
Co-owner in Environmental Protection Company. /TERRA-BIS Environmental Protection, www.terra-bis.pl/,
Proficiency in Environmental Law,
Development of waste treatment, recovery and disposal applications/BDO/ KOBIZE,
Vice-Chairman of the Business Council at Lodz University of Technology.